For the babe:
- A ride in Paw-paw's Model A and blowing the "a-OOga" horn
- A trip to our fabulous small town playground
- More playing with the cat
- Throwing rocks in the creek and shouting "KaBOOM" and "KerPLUNK"
- Meeting family friends, who graciously taught her other fabulous words such as "Ala-ka-ZAM"
- Lots of jumping and running and singing outside in the yard
- Picking out candy from barrels in the country store uptown (this was very much me, not my French husband)
- Buying good quality sneakers that were so cheap it still almost makes me fall over (this was him)
- Endulging in milkshakes and Dr. Pepper (you'll have to guess on this one)
- Buying books at the Goodwill for 35 cents
- Driving windy country roads in my parents' boat of a Buick