Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Woo hoo! I finally took the time to figure out how to reclaim my blog back after [long, boring story so I won't go into it].

Guess what - I had a baby, my eldest is in her second year of school, I'm busier than ever with a variety of projects AND we're all going home for Thanksgiving! For a month! Yes, I said "home" in reference to Virginia as always but to be fair nowadays I refer to France as home, too. My daughter seems to be able to keep it straight so I'm going with it. She's in the middle of her Princessy Princess phase and I'm just going with that, too. I've found if I play Wicked Stepmother to her Snow White I can get her to do what needs to be done and she doesn't get too moody about it.

My youngest, who we call Fang as his canines are coming in before his front teeth (those are, what, cuspids?), is a pistol and doing well. I'm actually torn between calling him Fang and Hillbilly as he teeters on the edge of looking more like the guy who catches snapping turtles (we saw him on Jay Leno) than a vampire. Today he only tried to access the cat's water bowl 12 times before giving up, which is an improvement over 19. Still progress, right?

2 comments:

Sarah @ Baby Bilingual said...

Congratulations!!! I hope all is well and that you are finding some time for yourself.

Omma Velada said...

Congrats on your new addition! Wonderful news and look forward to the next update :-)