Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pardon My Grumpiness

Yeah, it's not France or crappy TV scheduling or anything like that...I just feel a little moody at the moment. No need to go into details, but I am pretty sure at this point Someone Who I Shall Not Name (But Is Not My Husband) is trying to drive me batshit crazy. I will survive I will survive I will survive. I might go to hell after I'm dead just for writing about this publicly, though.

The main damage has been done -- let's call it Mother's Day Fiasco, 2007 -- so now every single tiny thing gets under my skin. Stuff my husband says is and I quote refreshing and just telling her honest opinion. Stuff that I consider more to be a pain in the you-know-where and always telling me what I'm doing wrong. And I cannot let it go. I don't see this person on a daily basis so why am I still festering?! I'm really trying to be a good wife, too, honestly I am. BRING ON MORE GREY'S ANATOMY, STAT.

My husband and I are feeling guilty that we have recently turned into TV addicts, which is something neither of us particularly aspires to be but I personally need the escapism. I'd like something French to immerse myself into because the dubbed series remind me of home. So, there you go. It's not necessarily that French TV is crappy, it's just not particularly French.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I know who you are talking about.....And yes, French television is never "French" unless it is late night television

Pardon My French said...

Angela -- Darnit, did I give it away so easily? :) There are some interesting shows on late at night, aren't there? Hee...